By visiting our website, you agree that the information you provide, including your personal information, will be handled as described in this Policy.
Who we are?
The data controller is Amber Studio SRL, a company duly registered under the Romanian Law, having our headquarters in Romania, Bucharest, 1st District, 15 Charles de Gaulle Square, Charles de Gaulle Building, floors 10 and 11.
What personal data do we collect and how do we collect this data?
We only collect the personal data that is relevant to our activity and that it’s also adequate. Accordingly, in our activity, we may collect the following personal data of yours:
- Name – when you fill in the contact form;
- E-mail address – when you fill in the contact form;
- The name of the company you work for/you are representing – when you fill in the contact form;
- Your Role within the company – when you fill in the contact form;
- IP address and device identifiers (such as your device ID, advertising ID, MAC address, IMEI) – when you access our website;
- Information about your device (such as device name and operating system, browser information, including browser type) – when you access our website;
- Information that we receive if you decide to connect to a third-party social network or platform (such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Medium, Vimeo);
- Information from your CV – when you apply for a job.
About our Collection Methods
The type of information that we collect about you includes your name, e-mail address, and any other information that you choose to submit to us by filling the contact form that you find on http://amberstudio.com/. In case you won’t fill the contact form with all the requested information, you won’t be able to contact us.
Lead Ad Form
So, the type of information that we collect about you depends upon your particular interaction with us.
Use of your information
We use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- to enable your possibility to use our website
- to respond to your message or requests sent to us via the contact form, to provide our services and products to you, and for other customer service purposes
- for marketing and advertising purposes, such as to notify you (via e-mail or other means) about our special offers – only after expressing your consent
- to notify you about contests and promotions – only after expressing your consent
- to improve our site and our services;
How your personal data are retained?
Which are your rights as a data subject?
The right to data portability refers to the your right to receive the personal data you have provided us to, in a structured format, currently used and automatically readable, and to the right to transmit these data directly to another operator if this is technically feasible. The right to data portability applies only if the processing of data is “done by automatic means” – electronic devices and, therefore, does not cover most documents on paper (possibly only if they are scanned and loaded into a database), so this right has to be taken into account only with respect to data processed by electronic means. It is recommended to create technically the possibility of a possible transfer to the extent that the data subject wishes to dispose of his / her legal right;
The right to opposition means that you may oppose to the processing of personal data when the processing is necessary for the performance of a task that serves a public interest or when the operator’s legitimate interest is taken into account. Where the processing of personal data is for the purpose of direct marketing, you are primarily entitled to oppose to processing at any time.
The right to rectification refers to the correction, without undue delay, of inaccurate personal data stored. The rectification must be communicated to each recipient to whom the data was transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate (demonstrable) efforts.
The right to delete data (“the right to be forgotten”) means the right of the data subject to request that his or her personal data to be deleted without any delay, if one of the following reasons applies: they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; withdraws consent and there is no other legal basis for processing; opposes processing and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail; personal data has been processed illegally; personal data must be deleted for compliance with a legal obligation; personal data was collected in connection with the provision of information society services.
The right to restrict processing can be exercised if the person disputes the accuracy of the data for a period that allows verification of the correctness of the data; processing is illegal and the person opposes the deletion of personal data, but instead calls for restriction; if the operator no longer requires personal data for processing, but the person requests them for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court; if the person opposed the processing for the period of time that it is verified that the legitimate rights of the operator prevail over the person’s rights.
If you wish to exercise these rights, you shall fill in a written, dated and signed petition to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may state your wish to be informed at a specific address, which may also be an electronic mail address, or through a mail service that ensures confidential receipt of the information.
Sharing your information
We may share your information with the persons/entities below for the following purposes:
- Business transfers. We may transfer the information we have collected from you to the acquiring company if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding.
- In Response to Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from you to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order or other legal process, such as in response to a subpoena.
- To Protect Ourselves and Others. We also may disclose the information we collect from you where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person or violations of our Policy.
Security of your information
We have implemented commercially reasonable security measures to help protect your personal information from loss, misuse, or unauthorized access or disclosure; unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Information, we cannot ensure its security. You use the Services and provide us with information on your initiative and risk. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us of the problem at the e-mail address: email@example.com.
We apply the provisions of:
o Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
o LAW no. 190/ 2018 on measures to implement the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC
o Law no. 506/2004 regarding the processing of personal information and protection of private life in the field of electronic communicationsa and any other applicable privacy laws that regulate the processing of information relating to you and grant you various rights in relation to your personal data.