Join Amber and ensure a great user experience!
Collaborate with fellow game designers, artists, engineers and producers to create engaging experiences across mobile and desktop platforms. Provide constructive feedback on all product design related issues and collaborate with game designers to solve complex usability and functionality design challenges. Playtest and provide feedback on a wide variety of products through all stages of production.
About the Role:
The UX designer will be expected to design the overall functionality of the product and, in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions and features
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas
- Integrate assets with game engine in collaboration with engineering
- Present designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Proven UX experience
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UX trends, techniques and technologies
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
What we Offer:
- A diverse portfolio of projects in which you will be involved based on your skill set and desire for professional development
- An ideation team where you can bring your creative ideas which will be as equally valued as your artistic expertise
- Great work environment and awesome people to work with
- An attractive salary package with private medical services and meal vouchers
- Easy-to-access headquarter located in Charles de Gaulle Plaza
Want to apply to this awesome job?
Send us your application here: firstname.lastname@example.org.