Unreal Engine Game Programmer
If You Are an Ingenious Software Engineer Who Likes to Be Part of an Environment where Things Move Quickly and Performance Is of Great Importance, then Amber Is Your Place!
You will enjoy here a fresh and dynamic team where your ideas will be equally valued as your programming expertise.
You’ll also have the opportunity to work on various platforms, from PlayStation to iOS and Android and on high profile games of top partners.
• Researching and evaluating pre-existing code;
• Developing code to support additional platforms and implementing new features and content;
• Profiling and optimizing game components;
• Offering constant and relevant feedback related to progress, risks, needs that may occur.
Experience and Qualifications
• Proficient in C++
• 4+ years of experience in development using Unreal Engine 4
• Game development experience
• Experience in object oriented design and implementation
• A passion for delivering quality software
• An overall passion for the gaming industry
• Ability to learn, plan and be organised
• Open and honest approach to challenges
• A strong sense of ownership and responsibility
• Good communication skills in English, both verbal and written
• Understanding of business needs and pressures in relation to test automation activity
Nice to have
• Other middleware experience (Unity, Marmalade, etc).
• Java/C# experience
• 3D render programming experience (DirectX, Open GL, Open GLES)
• Experience with development on mobile platforms
What We Offer
• An attractive salary along with meal tickets
• Medical Services Package
• Professional and friendly working environment
• Relaxation areas with all sorts of activities
• Amber is a game development and creative services agency, primed to revolutionize creative industries by offering a full range of turn-key software development and live service solutions. The company maintains four service pillars, including product development, co-development, platform conversion and development support.
• Established in 2013, Amber has over 250 staff in its development center and the executive team has more than 500 years of professional experience from some of the games industry’s best and brightest companies including Electronic Arts, Ubisoft, Gameloft, Bandai Namco, Disney and others.
• Amber is an employee-owned company headquartered in Bucharest, Romania, with offices in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California. Follow us on LinkedIn, like us on Facebook, or learn more at www.amberstudio.com.
Want to apply to this awesome job?
Send us your application here: firstname.lastname@example.org.