Work with us to design and develop user interface styles, structures and flows integrated in our projects, augmenting gameplay systems and complementing the established art direction.
About the Role:
You will combine art, design and creative skills to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Work with product stakeholders and the product team to define and implement innovative solutions for the UI direction and visuals.
- Create UI assets to compliment Art Direction .
- Create high quality game mock-ups to demonstrate UI/UX concepts.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Integrate assets with game engine in collaboration with engineering.
- Present designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Proven UI experience
- Proficiency in Unity or other commercial game engines
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensibility to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
What we Offer:
- A diverse portfolio of projects in which you will be involved based on your skill set and desire for professional development
- An ideation team where you can bring your creative ideas which will be as equally valued as your artistic expertise
- Great work environment, awesome people to work with
- An attractive salary package with private medical services and meal tickets
- Easy-to-access headquarter located in Charles de Gaulle Plaza
Want to apply to this awesome job?
Send us your application here: email@example.com.
Amber is primed to support creative industries by offering a full range of turn-key product development and live service solutions. The company maintains four service pillars: game development, live operations, custom engineering and development support. Established in 2013, Amber is Romania’s largest independent game developer. It has over 230 staff in its studio and its team hails from some of the games industry’s leading companies, including Electronic Arts, Ubisoft, Gameloft, King, Bandai Namco, Disney and others. The company is headquartered in Bucharest, with outposts in San Francisco and Los Angeles.
Our vision is to be the game development agency of choice for partners and players everywhere. We aim to achieve this by assembling the industry’s leading talent in production, engineering, design, art and data science into our multi-track studio and service teams, in order to deliver a reference solution for publishers and developers. We also develop our own original games as a means to delight players and demonstrate our creative and technical proficiency to our partners, such as the award-winning puzzle game Link Twin, released on mobile and PC platforms in 2017, and the multiplayer strategy game Rumble Heroes, released in 2018.