Sr. Game Tester
If you have an exceptional eye for quality and are excited to join a fast paced and fun team then we would like to hear from you!
For a Sr. QA Tester, you know that the following tasks are essentials:
- Constantly identifies high-quality bugs based on department standards and performs accurate regressions of existing bugs
- Manages bug entry to minimize invalid and duplicate issues
- Executes an assigned portion of the test plan outlined by the test scripts
- Executes test cases and suites using test case management systems
- Organizing the workload assigned by the Test Lead.
- Be prepared to provide insight as to the playability of a title.
- Offering constant and relevant feedback related to progress, risks, needs that may occur.
- Understand the purpose of test automation.
- Proficient with QA Tools.
- Assesses and escalates issues and concerns to senior team members Can offer training assistance if needed in onboarding new testers
- Shares constructive opinions with team members and management team
- Identifies problems in immediate game area that affect project goals
- Assists in assessing and escalating issues and concerns to senior team members
- Communicates risks and dependencies to ensure that they have visibility and are addressed; raises any issues blocking progress in a timely manner
- Execute and Provide feedback on the End User Testing Strategies for the Project
- 2+ year experience in Quality Assurance Processes and Methodologies.
- Experience with testing a game in various phases of its development, from pre-alpha to live deployments.
- Understanding and proven aptitude in defect identification, research, review, documentation, communication and assessment.
- Understanding and proven aptitude in test case management within a designated timeframe.
- Demonstrated prioritization skills.
You might also have the soft skills
- Highly self-driven and a proactive person.
- A passion for delivering high quality games.
- An overall passion for video and mobile games and devices.
- Ability to learn, plan and be organized.
- Open and honest approach to challenges.
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Good communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- Understanding of business needs and pressures in relation to testing operations.
- Provide a positive role model, in terms of both work performance and attitude.
- Creative solving of technical problems.
Awesome to have
- Experience with test case creation and essentials test planning knowledge.
- Previous experience with mobile and web platforms (Android, iOS, Windows, Facebook).
- Previous experience with testing freemium games as well as the ability to analyze monetization systems.
What We Offer
- Join us and you’ll have the opportunity to work on various platforms, from Android to iOS and Windows or Facebook and on high profile games of top partners.
Attractive salary package, including meal tickets, bonuses according to your performance.
- A permanent contract.
- Keeping our employees’ healthy is important to us, therefore we offer Medical subscription, relaxation areas with all sorts of activities.
~ Let`s meet! ~
Want to apply to this awesome job?
Send us your application here: email@example.com.