Senior Backend Engineer
You will enjoy here a fresh and dynamic team where your ideas will be equally valued as your programming expertise.
- Collaborate in defining server strategy and architecture for our games
- Create and implement deployment strategies
- Develop back-end solutions that can work with a high number of concurrent users and maintain fast response times
- Design, develop, and deploy backend features and APIs for our games
- Server API design, performance profiling and optimization
- Constant testing, monitoring and tuning to keep our game services performant and available
- Document system specifications, including requirements gathering
Experience and Qualifications:
- Strong programming skills coupled with demonstrable architecture / design abilities.
- Proficient with scalable server-side programming (concurrency / synchronization and distributed systems).
- Deep knowledge of database design and optimization.
- Strong knowledge of cloud computing services like AWS, Azure or similar.
- Strong practical knowledge of current server technologies like REST, SOAP or similar.
- Strong knowledge of at least one mainstream server programming language – Java, Python, C#, NodeJS.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with development on mobile platforms and for a high number of concurrent users
- Practical experience with the lifecycle of a user query, from request to an API endpoint, up to updating cold storages reliably and consistently
- Experience in collaborating with client-side engineers and implementing full-stack features (backend to client, end-to-end)
- Knowledge about Erlang and Go.
What we Offer:
- An attractive salary along with meal tickets
- Medical Services Package
- Professional and friendly working environment
- Relaxation areas with all sorts of activities
Want to apply to this awesome job?
Send us your application here: firstname.lastname@example.org.