Senior Game Producer
Amber is looking for a passionate and experienced Game Producer who will lead development teams to translate product visions into actionable plans.
This is a key role that involves a high level of interaction with team members, development partners and product leadership.
You are the product owner, player representative and vision holder for your team.
- Manage the entire product lifecycle, from initial development through post-launch Live Operations;
- Own product P&L and ensure both feature roadmap and staffing plans lead to commercially successful development
- Work closely with the head of the business to define market and product opportunities;
- Lead and work collaboratively with Art, Design, Development and QA to create, implement and iterate high quality products;
- Coordinate with teams throughout the company to ensure all aspects of the live product run smoothly, including Marketing, Business Analytics, User Acquisition and more;
- Work with Publishers and other external development partners to align on product roadmap, provide visibility and insight into product performance
- Work with the team’s creative leadership from concept to implementation, to ensure all designs are aligned to the core product vision;
- Facilitate communication, organization and accountability across all departments to ensure product goals are met;
- Work with department leads to identify and resolve all roadblocks and bottlenecks that may prevent the team from achieving their goals;
- Motivate and support development team to ensure that project goals, objectives, milestones and deliverables are achieved;
- Build AAA mobile games via understanding of best in breed analytics, creative, product, talent and organizational structure;
- Attract, develop, inspire and lead high performers, creating a culture that motivates and retains talent required for success.
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience in game production
- Shipped at least 1 game in a production role
- Experience effectively leading development teams (domestic, global, 3rd party)
- Strong analytic skills and experience with metrics driven decision-making
- Able to work with team leads and directors to align priorities
- Experience tracking a complex project and providing support to clear blocking issues
- Strong project and people management skills
- Experience running P&Ls and operating budgets for a game or studio
- Ability to objectively interpret customer/community feedback and make actionable recommendations
- Solid understanding of Live Service operations and Development
- Passion and considerable experience playing games
- Adaptability and ability to collaborate and lead a mildly distributed team
- Enjoys an interactive and agile work environment and collaborates well with various work styles
- Creative and sharp business sense with exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage products and teams successfully, while working effectively under deadlines and in complex business environments
What we offer:
- A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference.
- Professional and friendly work environment.
- An attractive salary package with private medical services.
- Easy-to-access headquarter located at Ciudad Creativa Digital.
- Awesome and talented colleagues.
- Support from all your teammates.
- Access to training and learning programs.
Amber is primed to support creative industries by offering a full range of turn-key product development and live service solutions. The company maintains four service pillars: game development, live operations, custom engineering and development support. Established in 2013, Amber is Romania’s largest independent game developer. It has over 400 staff in its studio and its team hails from some of the games industry’s leading companies, including Electronic Arts, Ubisoft, Gameloft, King, Bandai Namco, Disney and others. The company is headquartered in Bucharest, with outposts in Botosani, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Guadalajara.
Want to apply to this awesome job?
Send us your application here: email@example.com