Senior Game Artist
Help us develop our world class games across a variety of genres and AAA properties.
About the role
Working on small and medium projects, a senior game artist is involved in the whole pipeline for creating and integrating artwork for games, from concept art to final in-game assets, animations and effects.
- Collaborates at the concept stage with the producer and art director to establish the visual style of the game
- Creates mockups to illustrate the final look of the game
- Creates and integrates art assets into the game engine using the established art pipeline
- Helps develop the art pipeline, constantly checking in with the team to monitor asset creation from both technical and aesthetic perspective
- +7 years experience in the gaming industry
- Shipped at least 3 games
- Strong artistic ability— either you’re a 2D specialist with working knowledge of 3D pipelines or a 3D specialist with working knowledge of 2D pipelines
- In depth knowledge of game development tools and all aspects of game asset creation including sprite production, UI and VFX
- Great communication skills
- Loves games across all platforms
Required Application Materials:
- Portfolio demonstrating artistic and technical skills
- A diverse portfolio of worldwide games to work on
- An ideation team where you can bring your creative ideas to bear
- Great work environment, awesome people to work with
- An attractive salary package with private medical services and meal tickets
- Easy-to-access headquarter located in Charles de Gaulle Plaza
Want to apply to this awesome job?
Send us your application here: email@example.com.
Amber is primed to support creative industries by offering a full range of turn-key product development and live service solutions. The company maintains four service pillars: game development, live operations, custom engineering and development support. Established in 2013, Amber is Romania’s largest independent game developer. It has over 230 staff in its studio and its team hails from some of the games industry’s leading companies, including Electronic Arts, Ubisoft, Gameloft, King, Bandai Namco, Disney and others. The company is headquartered in Bucharest, with outposts in San Francisco and Los Angeles.
Our vision is to be the game development agency of choice for partners and players everywhere. We aim to achieve this by assembling the industry’s leading talent in production, engineering, design, art and data science into our multi-track studio and service teams, in order to deliver a reference solution for publishers and developers. We also develop our own original games as a means to delight players and demonstrate our creative and technical proficiency to our partners, such as the award-winning puzzle game Link Twin, released on mobile and PC platforms in 2017, and the multiplayer strategy game Rumble Heroes, released in 2018.