Are you a highly organised receptionist who can thrive in a dynamic environment?
Do you have demonstrated customer service and administrative skills?
Well, we are currently looking for an enthusiastic and meticulous individual to join our team as our Receptionist.
- Offering administrative support across the organization
- Greeting, welcoming and directing visitors appropriately
- Act as assistant for upper management
- Support Facility team on daily administrative tasks
- Welcomes and directs visitors (clients, candidates, couriers, vendors, etc.)
- Manage internal and external correspondence
- Distribute incoming documents to appropriate departments
- Answering, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Support facility department to distribute various documents to employees
- Schedules mandatory medical examination appointments for the new employees before hiring
Act as assistant to upper management by:
- maintaining calendars
- arranging and organizing meetings
- booking transport and accommodation
Desired Experience and Skills:
- 1-year experience on the job
- Fluency in English (both verbal and written)
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Verbal Communication skills
- Active listening
- Customer Focus
- Detailed oriented and organized
- A job where every day is different and you will develop your skills and potential
- An attractive salary along with meal vouchers
- Medical Services Package
- Professional and friendly working environment
Want to apply?
Send us your application here: firstname.lastname@example.org