QA Test Lead on Console
Are you a master of console platforms and a great leader for your team?
Do you have knowledge of console platforms?
Are you a leader for your team?
Are you an ardent learner who`s always looking to improve?
Can you play nice with both humans and devices?
You’ll have the opportunity to work on various platforms such as console, mobile, PC or even VR and on high profile games of top partners. You will enjoy here a fresh and dynamic team where your ideas will be equally valued as your testing expertise.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Previous experience with console
- Previous exposure to Quality Assurance Processes and Methodologies.
- 1 – 2 years of proven experience in leading a QA team in various phases of its development, from pre-alpha to live deployments.
- Demonstrated understanding and proven aptitude in people management, communication and customer driven focus.
- Demonstrated understanding and proven aptitude in workload management, problem solving, research and analysis and project planning and execution.
- Highly self-driven and a proactive leader.
- A passion for delivering high quality games.
- An overall passion for mentoring his team members and growing them professionally.
- Ability to learn, plan and be organized.
- Open and honest approach to challenges.
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Very good communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- Understanding of business needs and pressures in relation to testing operations.
- Provide a positive role model, in terms of both work performance and attitude.
- Creative solving of technical problems.
Nice to have:
- Experience with test automation methodologies.
- Previous experience with testing freemium games as well as the ability to analyze monetization systems.
- Provides task breakdown, planning, dependencies and time estimates for team’s assignments.
- Interfaces with the domain experts (e.g. development and production teams).
- Responsible for self and the staff members in the team based on request (people management, task management).
- Responsible for initiating communication between teams (local and external).
Is responsible for the effective use of test hours on his area of influence (this includes adding or removing tasks on high risk issues).
- Validates issues under his area of influence and ensures quality standards are met.
- Understands the purpose of test automation. Provides insight on what processes can be automated to ensure a basic level of efficiency.
- Mentors individual contributors within project team; ensures all have professional development plans.
What we offer:
- An attractive salary
- Meal tickets
- A permanent contract
- Medical services package
- Fresh fruits and coffee all day long
- Professional and friendly working environment
- Relaxation areas with all sorts of activities
- Easy-to-access headquarters located in Charles de Gaulle Plaza
Want to apply?
Send us your application here: email@example.com