QA Project Manager (Nightshift)
Are you that one person that possesses refined people skills and can handle product matters?
The role oversees the planning, implementation, and tracking of one or multiple projects from the early levels of engagement, to Live and beyond through clear and specified deliverables
We need you to:
- Plan the project
- Lead the planning and implementation of project.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Develop full scale project plans.
- Staff the project
- Recruit, interview and select staff with appropriate skills for the project activities.
- Manage project staff according to company policies and practices.
- Ensure that all project personnel receive proper orientation and professional development.
- Assemble and coordinate project staff.
- Implement the project
- Execute the project according to the agreed plan.
- Monitor the progress of the project and adjust as necessary.
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders and team members on project progress.
- Recurrently review the quality of the work completed with the team to ensure that it meets the project standards.
- Control the project
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- Present reports defining project progress, risk registry and mitigation plan.
- Manage all project funds according to established accounting policies and procedures.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Provide direction and support to project team.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
- Evaluate the project
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
- Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase.
- Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
- Creativity/Innovation: Develop new and unique ways to improve operations of the organization and to create new opportunities.
- Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, solve issues and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Lead: Positively influence others to achieve results that are optimal for project and business.
- Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
- Organize: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals and track details/data/information/activities.
- Plan: Determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans and evaluate the process and results.
- Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions and offer recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
Qualification & Requirements
- +2 years planning and/or management experience
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Direct work experience in project management capacity
- Proven experience in people management
- Proven experience in risk management
- Proficient in project management software
What We Offer
- Attractive salary package
- Medical services subscription and relaxation areas with all sorts of activities because keeping our employees’ healthy is important to us
- 25 Vacation days