Project Manager / Department: Game Studios
Amber is looking for a driven and talented Project Manager to help guide one of our internal Game Studio teams.
Your role will focus on working closely with the development team, the Product Owner and other connected teams within Amber (Business Intelligence, QA) and ensuring that the project is finely planned and executed.
- Help the development team plan deliverables in order to reach agreed deadlines on time and at the requested quality.
- Own the Agile process inside the team and be a contributor for company-wide improvements of Agile best practices.
- Be the main link between all disciplines inside the team and continuously help them improve their efficiency.
- Continuously track and monitor task completion to always have a clear image of the project status at any point.
- Ensure all team members are engaged and involved in the project, performing their daily tasks in an efficient manner.
- Ensure adequate equipment, tools and support are always provided for team members.
- Monitor team morale and health, raising any issues to the Guild leaders and Product Owner.
- Excellent understanding of the software development process.
- Experience in implementing, improving and working with Agile methodologies.
- A team player with great communication skills.
- Self-driven and passionate about the role.
What we offer:
- A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference.
- Professional and friendly work environment.
- An attractive salary package with private medical services.
- Easy-to-access headquarter located at Ciudad Creativa Digital.
- Awesome and talented colleagues.
- Support from all your teammates.
- Access to training and learning programs.
Amber is primed to support creative industries by offering a full range of turn-key product development and live service solutions. The company maintains four service pillars: game development, live operations, custom engineering and development support. Established in 2013, Amber is Romania’s largest independent game developer. It has over 400 staff in its studio and its team hails from some of the games industry’s leading companies, including Electronic Arts, Ubisoft, Gameloft, King, Bandai Namco, Disney and others. The company is headquartered in Bucharest, with outposts in Botosani, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Guadalajara.
Want to apply to this awesome job?
Send us your application here: firstname.lastname@example.org