Project Management Guild Lead
Here at Amber, we are self-empowered, entrepreneurial business partners. We love working collectively and helping each other achieve greatness within our games. We constantly learn and improve ourselves because we aim high. If you share our vision, join us!
About the Role
The Project Management Guild Lead is responsible for driving, growing and nurturing the PM group within Amber, by promoting and sharing best practices, mentoring the PM organization, exploring and evolving methodologies to fit our projects and clients, overseeing the cultural alignment of the PM team and ensuring the high-quality standard of PM services.
- Oversee the PM organization spanning across the company
- Grow the PM organization by interviewing, hiring and onboarding new project managers
- Set up standards and best practices across different type of projects
- Improve and adapt project management methodologies depending on project needs
- Offer coaching and career path guidance to all project managers
- Give overall professional feedback and provide performance reviews
- Support other disciplines (including leadership roles) to better align with the best project management methodologies
- 10+ years of project management expertise
- Proven leadership experience
- Deep knowledge of Agile, PMP, Prince2
- Excellent English
- Servant leader
- Altruist personality, constantly seeking to help others
- Self-motivated and passionate about his work
- Passionate about project management
- Proactive, with very high initiative
- Always looking for self-improvement
- Strong analytical thinker
- Able to remain calm and composed under stress
- An open environment where you can make a difference and you can own your decisions
- The promise that we will grow and succeed together
- Support from all your teammates
Want to apply to this awesome job?
Send us your application here: email@example.com.