Project Management Guild Lead
We are looking for a Project Management Guild Lead in Guadalajara!
The Project Management Guild Lead is responsible for driving, growing and nurturing the PM group within Amber, by promoting and sharing best practices, mentoring the PM organization, exploring and evolving methodologies to fit our projects and clients, overseeing the cultural alignment of the PM team and ensuring the high-quality standard of PM services.
- Oversee the PM organization spanning across the company
- Grow the PM organization by interviewing, hiring and onboarding new project managers
- Set up standards and best practices across different type of projects
- Improve and adapt project management methodologies depending on project needs
- Offer coaching and career path guidance to all project managers
- Give overall professional feedback and provide performance reviews
- Support other disciplines (including leadership roles) to better align with the best project management methodologies
- 10+ years of project management expertise
- Proven leadership experience
- Deep knowledge of Agile, PMP, Prince2
- Excellent English
- Altruist personality, constantly seeking to help others
- Self-motivated and passionate about his work
- Passionate about project management
- Proactive, with very high initiative
- Always looking for self-improvement
- Strong analytical thinker
- Able to remain calm and composed under stress
What we offer:
- A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference.
- Professional and friendly work environment.
- An attractive salary package with private medical services.
- Easy-to-access headquarter located at Ciudad Creativa Digital.
- Awesome and talented colleagues.
- Support from all your teammates.
- Access to training and learning programs.
Amber is primed to support creative industries by offering a full range of turn-key product development and live service solutions. The company maintains four service pillars: game development, live operations, custom engineering and development support. Established in 2013, Amber is Romania’s largest independent game developer. It has over 400 staff in its studio and its team hails from some of the games industry’s leading companies, including Electronic Arts, Ubisoft, Gameloft, King, Bandai Namco, Disney and others. The company is headquartered in Bucharest, with outposts in Botosani, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Guadalajara.
Want to apply to this awesome job?
Send us your application here: email@example.com