PMO Program Manager
Join us as a PMO Program Manager and be part of an environment where performance is of great importance!
Amber’s PMO Program Manager will be responsible for managing the successful implementation of a variety of programs and initiatives focused on organization improvements, quality audits, support tools and reporting. As part of the job, this innovative, self-driven individual will collaborate with a wide variety of internal stakeholders supporting them with data driven reports, business process re-engineering and valuable feedback toward work environment optimization.
Role’s key responsibilities:
- Run and/or oversee the implementation efforts of a wide variety of programs and business processes
- Establish internal audit programs. Assist Amber teams with documenting business processes including business objectives, risks and internal controls and developing audit programs and testing internal controls
- Support Business Management procedures to ensure accuracy in financial reporting
- Produce and analyze Initiative/Program/Project Level Reporting to ensure projects progress against key criteria such as cost, schedule, risks, issues and benefits is accurately reflected
- Support and maintain project management methodologies to ensure a consistent approach to project delivery is taken across the portfolio through the use of project management tools, processes and practices
- Ensure operational alignment and compliance to QMS standards
- Actively supports the Amber strategy and values contributing to the achievement of a high-performance culture
- Collaborate with team leads to maintain and enhance the current business objectives
- Provide process improvement consultancy to organization to enhance operational efficiency at individual contributor level
- Create visual concepts to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate
- Responsible for supporting the design, development, and technical production of executive presentations
- Takes ownership for own career management, seeking opportunities for continuous development of personal capability and improved performance contribution
Skills & Experience:
- Strong experience in Project Management: principles, methods, techniques and tools for the effective management of projects from initiation through implementation. Be able to identify opportunities for efficiency, cost reduction and continuous improvement
- Experience in management systems – ISO 9001, ISO 27001
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Good decision-making; uses analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment in making sound decision
- Experienced in effectively communicating with and positively influencing project stakeholders and team members
- Track record of successful software process development and improvement
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- An attractive salary along with meal tickets
- Medical Services Package
- Professional and friendly working environment
- Relaxation areas with all sorts of activities
- Easy-to-access headquarters located in Charles de Gaulle Plaza
Want to apply to this awesome job?
Send us your application here: email@example.com.