People Ops Manager
We are looking for a cool People Ops Manager!
This role is a combination of strategic and hands on tasks that require someone who can build trust and confidence with key leaders and managers in the organization to embed strategic approach to human resources development and management. The areas covered are manpower planning, recruitment, compensation and benefits, performance management, talent management, planning, leadership development, learning and development, etc.
Main responsibilities include:
- to work with local business leaders to develop strategies and plans to ensure that the workforce supports current and future performance targets
- to develop the recruitment strategy that supports hiring the right candidate for the right position in the business units
- to implement human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, employee relations and retention
- to guide management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, guidelines and to communicate and enforce organization values.
Compensation and Benefits
- To implement HR policies & procedures as well as monitoring the effectiveness of these programs.
- To provide feedback and analysis to improve the compensation & benefits program to attract & retain staff.
- To be involved in the job evaluation to ensure equity in the business units.
- To work with functional leaders to develop a performance plan. To ensure that career and training opportunities are being identified.
- To facilitate collaborative problem-solving strategies to resolve employee relations’ issues through effective communication with all levels of employees and to plan employee relations activities.
Organization Development and Management
- To advise, coach and support managers on the wide range of staff leadership activities, ranging from the design, implementation and leadership of change program, to the management of individual cases, in order to ensure that all staff are managed efficiently and effectively and in accordance with Organizational practice.
- To support managers in fostering a supportive culture through initiatives set through Engaging People.
- To assist management team in developing skills to manage human resources more effectively through modeling, coaching, instruction and training.
- To act as an advocate of change and modernization in support of business and HR strategies.
- To identify specific employment issues from workforce trends and staff feedback mechanisms and support the development of local and Organization wide HR interventions to meet business needs.
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong conflict management skills
- Translate business needs into Human Resources initiatives
- Develop strong trusting relationships in order to gain support and achieve results
- Wisely manage conflicting issues
- Work in environment with a global focus
- Work independently and with little guidance to achieve business objectives
What we offer:
- A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference.
- Professional and friendly work environment.
- An attractive salary package with private medical services.
- Easy-to-access headquarter located at Ciudad Creativa Digital.
- Awesome and talented colleagues.
- Support from all your teammates.
- Access to training and learning programs.
Amber is primed to support creative industries by offering a full range of turn-key product development and live service solutions. The company maintains four service pillars: game development, live operations, custom engineering and development support. Established in 2013, Amber is Romania’s largest independent game developer. It has over 400 staff in its studio and its team hails from some of the games industry’s leading companies, including Electronic Arts, Ubisoft, Gameloft, King, Bandai Namco, Disney and others. The company is headquartered in Bucharest, with outposts in Botosani, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Guadalajara.
Want to apply to this awesome job?
Send us your application here: firstname.lastname@example.org.