Mobile System Services Technician
Amber is looking for a Technician to join our Mobile System Services team in Mexico.
As a MSS Technician, you will work closely with Quality Assurance and Development teams and will be aiding with their issues pertaining but not limited to mobile hardware and software upgrades, repairs and device management. We will rely on you to accurately perform the daily asset transaction routine and use your technical experience to maintain optimal functionality for our inventory.
You must be able to understand the basic technical language of electronic repairs and have at least some working knowledge of the latest trends in smartphones and tablet devices. You must quickly and accurately diagnose technology issues and provide solutions in a timely and professional manner. Your will be upkeeping a large smartphone, tablet and gadget inventory through our internal dedicated tools.
- Offering technical support on the Mobile Platforms such as: iOS, Android, Windows, Tizen, etc.;
- Inspecting, troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing defective equipment;
- Upkeeping of a large variety of equipment;
- Taking daily responsibility for device functionality and integrity;
- Performing physical inventory counts and creating weekly and monthly audit reports;
- Receiving, registering equipment and relevant info in the local database;
- Performing daily equipment check-in/check-out process.
- Good level of fluency in written and spoken English;
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills to determine and conduct the necessary repairs;
- Product knowledge of Android, Apple, Windows, Amazon and Blackberry devices to include but not limited to mobile phones, tablets and accessories;
- Ability to work well individually and be self-motivated while also being an integral part of a team;
- Provide a positive role model, in terms of both work performance and attitude;
Nice to have:
- Proven experience in same or similar role;
- Experience to troubleshoot issues, plan and organize work;
- Proven ability of solving technical problems;
- Experience working with device management tools/systems;
- An overall passion for mobile devices and platforms;
- Gaming industry knowledge;
What we offer:
- A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference.
- Professional and friendly work environment.
- An attractive salary package with private medical services.
- Easy-to-access headquarter located at Ciudad Creativa Digital.
- Awesome and talented colleagues.
- Support from all your teammates.
- Access to training and learning programs.
Amber is primed to support creative industries by offering a full range of turn-key product development and live service solutions. The company maintains four service pillars: game development, live operations, custom engineering and development support. Established in 2013, Amber is Romania’s largest independent game developer. It has over 400 staff in its studio and its team hails from some of the games industry’s leading companies, including Electronic Arts, Ubisoft, Gameloft, King, Bandai Namco, Disney and others. The company is headquartered in Bucharest, with outposts in Botosani, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Guadalajara.
Want to apply to this awesome job?
Send us your application here: email@example.com.