Market Research Specialist
We are looking for a Marketing Research Specialist to join our team!
Working within the Business Intelligence team, the successful candidate will be responsible for the identification, study, and recommendation of new games, licenses, and third-party brands for mobile and console games.
As a Market Research Specialist, you will provide valuable market insights, license identification, product analysis, and player insight to help drive publishing strategies and product recommendations for Amber’s and its partners’ portfolio. This role is located in our Bucharest Studio, but you will also get to work and coordinate with our international teams.
- Conduct market analysis to identify new business and growth opportunities for the company.
- Utilize different research methods including but not limited to usability testing, focus groups, interviews, and surveys.
- Work with our production teams to devise creative ways to integrate new business opportunities into company products.
- Evaluate new and emerging audience segments and their total addressable market.
- Develop recommendations for increasing profitability of user acquisition efforts – including analysis of mainstream endorsements and niche opportunities.
- Review and benchmark competitive products and highlight their factors of success – and make recommendations on how these can be applied to company products.
- Provide best practices and trends in the mobile market based on the previous analysis performed.
- Utilize internal data and analytics services to collect insights and consolidate into actionable items, reports, and presentations.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2-4 years in market research or consumer marketing, ideally in the video games or entertainment industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Experience working within an international environment.
- Knowledge and passion for video games from hardcore gamer’s titles to casual social games, and entertainment as a whole.
- Strong analytical skills with a meticulous mind.
- Creative and critical thinker.
- Talented communicator with an excellent grasp of the English language.
- Ability to work proactively, autonomously and within a team.
- Highly proficient in MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
- An open environment where you can make a difference and you can own your decisions
- The opportunity to grow and succeed together
- Support from all your teammates
- The opportunity to work with the latest back-end technologies
- We also offer an attractive compensation plan alongside a medical services package
Want to apply to this awesome job?
Send us your application here: firstname.lastname@example.org.