Junior Talent Acquisition
Be part of an environment where things move quickly and performance is of great importance!
About the Role:
Amber is looking for an achievement-oriented Junior Talent Acquisition who has a can-do attitude, a sense of urgency and swiftly delivers high quality candidates.
- Sourcing and recruiting appropriate candidates for junior open positions
- Using passive and direct sourcing techniques such as database mining, internet searching, cold calling, etc.
- Creating and building a pool of qualified candidates
- Marketing each job by writing and posting professional, well-branded job postings, both internally and externally
- Supporting the Talent Acquisition Manager towards creating and meeting recruiting targets
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1 year of full life cycle recruiting experience preferable in an IT company
- Excellent networking and communication skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook
- A genuine team player who can reach objectives individually, as well as through close collaboration and coordination with other team members
- A constant desire for matching the right role with the right talent
- Passionate for innovative HR recruitment solutions and process improvements
- Efficient and very well organized
- Open and honest approach to challenges with a high level of integrity;
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- A job where every day is different and you will develop your skills and potential
- An attractive salary along with meal tickets
- Medical Services Package
- Professional and friendly working environment
Want to apply to this awesome job?
Send us your application here: email@example.com.