- Create high quality, performant visuals within budgets
- Be dependable and able to hit your deadlines
- Conceptualise, design and create cutting-edge special effects, including particle effects, dynamic simulations and shader effects
- Be able to take direction and feedback well from composite leads and VFX supervisors
- Work with producer, lead artists and supervisors to track and manage the workflow through the departments
- Organise dailies, rounds and meetings, taking notes and following up on information as necessary
- Communicate information quickly and succinctly to crew and other departments in person as well as via email
- Maintain an accurate summary of progress from the previous day’s work by artists
- Oversee the execution of client deliveries of all temps and finals
- Manage edits along with the editorial department
- Have a methodical and thorough approach to work
- Be able to work with a minimum of supervision
- Be able to remain calm and confident in a fast-paced environment.
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Art or other related field.
- Experience as an VFX Artist or similar position.
- Have an eye for engaging visuals, understand motion, animation, scaling, and timing.
- Understand every aspects of video production: staging, sound, and lighting.
- Strong working knowledge of software tools, including but not limited to Unreal, Unity, Adobe CS5, Adobe After Effects.
- Houdini, Blender and Autodesk Maya are considered a plus.
- Excellent computer skills and attention to detail.
- Good drawing skills and creativity.
- Strong communication and active listening.
Required Application Materials:
- Reel or Portfolio demonstrating technical skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference.
- Professional and friendly work environment.
- Awesome and talented colleagues.
- Support from all your teammates.
- Access to training and learning programs.
- An attractive salary package with private medical services