You will combine art, design and creative skills to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Work with product stakeholders and the product team to define and implement innovative solutions for the UI direction and visuals
- Create UI assets to compliment Art Direction
- Create high quality game mock-ups to demonstrate UI/UX concepts
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Integrate assets with game engine in collaboration with engineering
- Present designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Proven UI experience
- Proficiency in Unity or other commercial game engines
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensibility to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference.
- Professional and friendly work environment.
- Easy-to-access headquarter located at Ciudad Creativa Digital.
- Awesome and talented colleagues.
- Support from all your teammates.
- Access to training and learning programs.