Work with us to design and develop user interface styles, structures and flows integrated in our projects, augmenting gameplay systems and complementing the established art direction.
- Work with product stakeholders and the product team to define and implement innovative solutions for the UI direction and visuals.
- Create UI assets to compliment Art Direction.
- Create high quality game mock-ups to demonstrate UI/UX concepts.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Integrate assets with game engine in collaboration with engineering.
- Present designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Proven UI experience
- Proficiency in Unity or other commercial game engines
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensibility to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A diverse portfolio of projects in which you will be involved based on your skill set and desire for professional development
- An ideation team where you can bring your creative ideas which will be as equally valued as your artistic expertise
- Great work environment, awesome people to work with
- An attractive salary package with private medical services and meal tickets
- Easy-to-access headquarter located in Charles de Gaulle Plaza