As a Technical Lead, you will be working in cross-functional teams that are involved in different stages of an app development life cycle: proposal, design, prototyping, full production, co-development, live ops, platform conversion etc.
What you will do?
- Participate in customer-facing meetings in order to gather technical requirements and details.
- Evaluate technical documentation or software provided by customers.
- Build technical proposals of the solution with team composition, task breakdown and delivery timeline.
- Compose proposal documents including the estimation and all assumptions taken into account for it.
- Review the technical architecture for the projects developed by the engineering teams you are supporting.
- Act as a technical advisor for Amber Labs’ teams involved in developing projects – internal and external.
- Act as a technical lead for certain projects where your expertise is the best fit.
We are pretty sure that you will not:
- Code day by day, side by side with the teams – although technical involvement is required.
- Manage the schedule or the prioritization of backlog, although you will advocate the inclusion of technical tasks / best practices in the product backlog.
QUALIFICATION & REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong over-the-board technical knowledge .
- Experience with : Unity, C#, vector math, web platform, iOS, Android.
- Interest for and knowledge of emerging technologies (XR, ML, Blockchain).
- Non-gaming software development experience.
- Strong soft skills and communication skills – both verbal and in writing .
- Very strong English skills.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience working with C++ and Unreal.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference.
- Professional and friendly work environment.
- Awesome and talented colleagues.
- Support from all your teammates.
- Access to training and learning programs.
- An attractive salary package with private medical services.
WANT TO APPLY TO THIS AWESOME JOB?
Send us your application here: email@example.com