- You will participate in hiring / validation of engineers for the team
- Be the technical liaison with the Head of International Engineering
- Be the technical liaison with the producers, the client and the local team (in case of a co-dev)
- Review architectures produced by the teams
- Code review and assess the performance of the team
- Spread best development practices
- Help with setting up build systems and metrics
- Create or improve tools as necessary to support specific features/systems
- Continuously test, debug, profile, analyze, and optimize across all applicable platforms
- Participate in Kaizen processes to improve remote engineering management best practices
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Game development experience – Unity, Custom Engine or Unreal
- Strong game architecture experience
- Strong technical expertise and engineering management expertise
- Strong expertise in engineering best practices
- Strong soft skills and communication skills – both verbal and in writing
- Strong urge to succeed, people orientation, and a strong drive for self improvement
- Strong English skills
NICE TO HAVE:
- Project management / change management experience
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Work-From-Home position for an undetermined period due to the current Covid-19 pandemic
- A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference.
- Professional and friendly work environment.
- Generous flex days and flex hours.
- Vacation time.
- Highly competitive group insurance.
- Tele-Health services.
- Access to training and learning programs.