- Collaborating with senior management members;
- Ensuring software and technical support for the developing team;
- Assist engineers or teams that are in need of technical guidance
- Suggest and implement processes and tools that will help organize and ease the daily activities
- Respond to our client technical requirements with suggestions and action items
- Participate on technical calls with clients when needed
- Perform code reviews
- Perform the research on new technologies, being either hardware or software
- Perform the research of new potential projects and assist the project manager in creating the technical plan for the offer
- Validate engineering task estimates
- Establishes technical requirements and restrictions for projects
- Oversees technical aspects of productions
- Identify and assesses technical risks and opportunities which might come up during the development process
- Performance evaluations for development team members
- Ensures technical documentation is created and maintained
- Conducts interviews and evaluates candidates for technical positions
- Provides technical expertise in design, programming, debugging, optimization
- Strong programming background, with experience in C++ game development
- Willingness to dive into code and program side by side with engineers
- Proven experience working on at least two platforms (Xbox, PS4 or Nintendo Switch)
- Games shipped on at least one console.
- Solid spoken and written English skills;
- Experience in making rough estimates quickly based on the business requirements and detailed estimates after technical design is complete;
- Solid knowledge of the software development life cycle;
- Leadership skills;
- Capacity to simultaneously be involved in multiple projects;
- Ability and passion for working with people.
- Nice to have: Unity and Unreal experience
- High initiative, pro-activeness, assertiveness;
- Analytical thinking;
- Capacity to work independently and also as a part of team;
- Stress resistant;
- Creative and out of the box thinking
- Very good problem solving skills;
- Results and client oriented
- Strong organizational and planning skills;
- Able to solve tasks with minimum supervision;
- Good communication skills;
- Able to identify the key aspects within a project;
- Effective organizational, analytical, and follow-through skills;
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities, to respond positively to unexpected changes and to continuously reprioritize as needed.
- Awesome and talented colleagues.
- Support from all your teammates.
- Access to training and learning programs.
- A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference.
- Professional and friendly work environment.
- An attractive salary package with private medical services.
You can find out more about us HERE.
Want to apply?
Send us your application here: firstname.lastname@example.org