Do you have an exceptional eye for quality and are excited to join a fast paced and fun team?
- Constantly identifies high-quality bugs based on department standards and performs accurate regressions of existing bugs
- Manages bug entry to minimize invalid and duplicate issues
- Executes an assigned portion of the test plan outlined by the test scripts
- Executes test cases and suites using test case management systems
- Organizing the workload assigned by the Test Lead.
- Be prepared to provide insight as to the playability of a title.
- Offering constant and relevant feedback related to progress, risks, needs that may occur.
- Understand the purpose of test automation.
- Proficient with QA Tools.
- Assesses and escalates issues and concerns to senior team members
- Can offer training assistance if needed in onboarding new testers
- Shares constructive opinions with team members and management team
- Identifies problems in immediate game area that affect project goals
- Assists in assessing and escalating issues and concerns to senior team members
- Communicates risks and dependencies to ensure that they have visibility and are addressed; raises any issues blocking progress in a timely manner
- Execute and Provide feedback on the End User Testing Strategies for the Project
qualification & requirements:
- 2+ year experience in Quality Assurance Processes and Methodologies.
- Previous experience on different platforms (mobile/PC/console)
- Experience with testing a game in various phases of its development, from pre-alpha to live deployments.
- Understanding and proven aptitude in defect identification, research, review, documentation, communication and assessment.
- Understanding and proven aptitude in test case management within a designated timeframe.
- Demonstrated prioritization skills.
- Highly self-driven and a proactive person.
- A passion for delivering high quality games.
- An overall passion for video and mobile games and devices.
- Ability to learn, plan and be organized.
- Open and honest approach to challenges.
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Good communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- Understanding of business needs and pressures in relation to testing operations.
- Provide a positive role model, in terms of both work performance and attitude.
- Creative solving of technical problems.
nice to have:
- Experience with test case creation and essentials test planning knowledge.
- Previous experience with testing freemium games as well as the ability to analyze monetization systems.
what we offer:
- Attractive salary package
- Meal tickets
- Bonuses according to your performance
- Work from home
- Keeping our employees’ healthy is important to us, therefore we offer Medical subscription
- 7 card
- A fresh and dynamic team where your ideas will be equally valued as your testing expertise
- A permanent contract