Work on AAA games to create graphic effects that shatter the boundaries of imagination!
About the Role:
Amber is a place where lots of things happen, but we’re now specifically looking for a Render Programmer, preferably with mobile experience and /or console experience, to work on internal graphics research projects and cutting-edge client requirements.
- Develop cutting graphics and rendering features (CPU and GPU programming)
- Optimize rendering on various games and demos, developed on a variety of game engines (Unity, Unreal, custom) and hardware platforms (PlayStation, Xbox, mobile, PC)
- Offering constant and relevant feedback to both team and customers (related to progress, risks, needs that may occur)
- Offer biz-dev support with estimations and solutions for customers
- Excellent command of C++ (minimum 8 years of experience)
- Experience in working with mobile platforms such as iOS, Android or current gen / next generation consoles
- Ability to navigate through large codebases
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Experience with game development and/or game engine development
Nice to have
- Other middleware experience (Unity, Unreal, etc).
- C# experience
- Advanced problem-solving abilities
- Autonomous and organized
- Efficient in communicating technical information
- Awesome and talented colleagues.
- Support from all your teammates.
- Access to training and learning programs.
- A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference.
- Professional and friendly work environment.
- An attractive salary package with private medical services.
You can find out more about us HERE.
Want to apply?
Send us your application here: email@example.com