Amber Bucharest is looking for a driven and talented Senior Render Programmer to work on AAA games to create graphic effects that shatter the boundaries of imagination!
About the Role:
Amber is a place where lots of things happen, but we’re now specifically looking for a Render Programmer, console experience, to work on internal graphics research projects and cutting-edge client requirements. This project will be a joint effort between amber and one of the top Indie game developers reimagining the world’s most popular video game IP.
• Develop cutting graphics and rendering features (CPU and GPU programming)
• Optimize rendering on various games and demos, developed on a variety of game engines (Unity,
• Unreal, custom) and hardware platforms (PlayStation, Xbox, mobile, PC)
• Offering constant and relevant feedback to both team and customers (related to progress, risks,
• needs that may occur)
• Offer biz-dev support with estimations and solutions for customers
• Excellent command of C++ (minimum 8 years of experience)
• Experience writing HLSL/GLSL and/or surface shaders in Unity
• Advanced 3D math calculus
• Deep understanding of rendering pipelines
• Experience in working with mobile platforms such as iOS, Android, or current-gen / next
• generation consoles
• Ability to navigate through large codebases
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Experience with game development and/or game engine development
Nice to Have:
• Other middleware experience (Unity, Unreal, etc).
• C# experience
• Advanced problem-solving abilities
• Autonomous and organized
• Efficient in communicating technical information
• Remote work
• Awesome and talented colleagues.
• Support from all your teammates.
• Access to training and learning programs.
• A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference.
• Professional and friendly work environment.
• An attractive salary package with private medical services.
WANT TO APPLY TO THIS AWESOME JOB?
Send us your application here: firstname.lastname@example.org