- Constantly identifies high-quality bugs based on department standards and performs accurate regressions of existing bugs
- Manages bug entry to minimize invalid and duplicate issues
- Executes an assigned portion of the test plan outlined by the test scripts
- Executes test cases and suites using test case management systems
- Organizing the workload assigned by the Test Lead.
- Be prepared to provide insight as to the playability of a title.
- Offering constant and relevant feedback related to progress, risks, needs that may occur.
- Understand the purpose of test automation.
- Proficient with QA Tools.
- Assesses and escalates issues and concerns to senior team members
- Can offer training assistance if needed in onboarding new testers
- Shares constructive opinions with team members and management team
- Identifies problems in immediate game area that affect project goals
- Assists in assessing and escalating issues and concerns to senior team members
- Communicates risks and dependencies to ensure that they have visibility and are addressed; raises any issues blocking progress in a timely manner
- Execute and Provide feedback on the End User Testing Strategies for the Project
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 2+ year of experience in Quality Assurance Processes and Methodologies.
- Experience with testing a game in various phases of its development, from pre-alpha to live deployments.
- Understanding and proven aptitude in defect identification, research, review, documentation, communication and assessment.
- Understanding and proven aptitude in test case management within a designated timeframe.
- Demonstrated prioritization skills.
- Highly self-driven and a proactive person.
- A passion for delivering high quality games.
- An overall passion for video and mobile games and devices.
- Ability to learn, plan and be organized.
- Open and honest approach to challenges.
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Good communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- Understanding of business needs and pressures in relation to testing operations.
- Provide a positive role model, in terms of both work performance and attitude.
- Creative solving of technical problems.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Previous experience with mobile and web platforms (Android, iOS, Windows, Facebook)
- Proven hard-core gamer experience
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The opportunity to learn and grow in the QA department and Gaming industry
- The professional environment to work on various platforms, from Android to iOS and Windows or Facebook
- Well-shaped training program to start your career in gaming
- Friendly and supportive working environment