Amber Bucharest is looking for a driven and talented Senior Multiplayer Programmer. Work on AAA games to create multiplayer experiences that push the limits of technology!
About the Role:
Amber is a place where lots of things happen, but we’re now specifically looking for a Multiplayer Programmer, preferably with PC, mobile and /or console experience, to work on internal multiplayer research projects and cutting-edge client requirements.
• Create networked gameplay systems that are intrinsically scalable
• Develop and optimize game client-server architecture and network communication
• Offering constant and relevant feedback to both team and customers (related to progress, risks, needs that may occur)
• Offer biz-dev support with estimations and solutions for customers
• Work alongside other engineers in the team to produce quality games
• Understanding of Single/Multiplayer games concepts, Client/Server, P2P architectures
• Experience with C++ networking in Unreal Engine 4
• Experience with multithreaded programming and network communication protocols
• Excellent command of C++ (minimum 8 years of experience)
• Software architecture, algorithm and data structure fluency
• Ability to navigate through large codebases
• Previous work experience in a small to medium team
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Ability to work remote
• Experience with game development and/or game engine development
Nice to Have:
• Working experience on multiplayer in MMO and/or Battle Royal games
• Other middleware experience (Unity, CryEngine, etc).
• Have knowledge of Epic Online Services and supported features
• C# experience
• Advanced problem-solving abilities
• Autonomous and organized
• Efficient in communicating technical information
• Awesome and talented colleagues.
• Support from all your teammates.
• Access to training and learning programs.
• A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference.
• Professional and friendly work environment.
• An attractive salary package with private medical services.
WANT TO APPLY TO THIS AWESOME JOB?
Send us your application here: email@example.com