You will be managing projects and a team of Localization QA Testers and be an important point of contact with clients. The Senior Localization Test Lead will help developing the Localization QA services, create documentation, organize Localization QA tools, prepare all that is necessary for projects to be executed based on the client requirements and lead projects from beginning to end with utmost quality standards.
- Coordinating a team of multilingual Localization QA Testers
- Planning and ensuring that everything is ready and functional before a project starts
- Managing projects from beginning to end based on their schedule, requirements and deadlines
- Communicating with clients and managing their expectations
- Preparing and updating checklists, test cases and project documentation
- Assigning tasks to the team and monitoring their progress
- Integrating, training, evaluating and supporting the team
- Vetting the linguistic bugs reported and making sure they are crosschecked between languages
- Monitoring checklist progress and accuracy
- Reporting test progress and giving clear and useful daily feedback to project stakeholders
- Assessing and monitoring KPIs for each assigned project and identifying area of improvements
- Providing daily reports, end-of-project and other reporting as required by each project
- Tracking attendance of the team and providing accurate time sheet reports
- Reporting to the Head of Operations and quickly informing him of any critical problem
- Developing and updating LQA processes, strategies and best practices
- Creating and updating LQA documentation and hiring tests for Localization Testers
- Assisting management with client proposals, calls with clients and other project management tasks
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a Localization QA Test Lead within the video game industry
- Experience using mobile, PC and console devices and knowledge about their terminology
- Excellent English communication skills
- Passion for video games
- Excellent knowledge and experience with QA and localization tools
- Ability to create useful test cases, checklists and other tracking document
- Excellent organization skills to do the work efficiently and respect deadlines
- Excellent attention to details
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure, while keeping the team motivated
- Excellent interpersonal skills, respect, patience and empathy
- Excellent at problem solving and working independently
- French communication skills are an asset
- Native level in a language other than English is an asset
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Work-From-Home position for an undetermined period due to the current Covid-19 pandemic
- A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference.
- Professional and friendly work environment.
- Generous flex days and flex hours.
- Vacation time.
- Highly competitive group insurance.
- Tele-Health services.
- Access to training and learning programs.