The Senior Graphic Designer is responsible for integrating the art content in one or more Amber Creative Core projects, ensuring that visual elements for each project is delivered and finalized efficiently at a high level of quality. You contribute individually by creating visual designs, assets, videos, levels and layouts.
- Executes the layout design for the artistic vision on a Creative Core project. Oversees the development of art concepts and contributes to the creation of art to ensure that a unified vision is maintained.
- Reviews work of internal and external artists and gives feedback to ensure highest quality expectations are met.
- Collaborates with Creative Director and Art Director to find artistic solutions which balance creative vision with production realities.
- Collaborates with concept, design, and production to establish strong performance metrics so that product content hits aesthetic and technical targets simultaneously
- Collaborates with internal and external team members to help develop efficient and productive art pipelines and establish metrics which ensure artistic goals are met within technical performance targets.
- Represents the company internally and externally with positivity and takes the initiative to promote company values within the art team.
Experience and Qualifications:
- College Diploma/Degree in related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Art field.
- Strong portfolio showing 2D, drawing and concept art skills and demonstrating a high level of artistic creativity in one or more art disciplines.
- Understanding of fundamental art theory including principles of color, light, composition and anatomy.
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Knowledge of 3D art and tools.
- Knowledge of video editing and motion graphics.
- Proven ability to balance aesthetics with performance and usability.
- Proven ability to understand and deliver client’s requirements.
- Proven ability to present clear documentation to communicate ideas within the art team.
- Work to maintain morale and create an atmosphere of creativity and enthusiasm.
- Good communication skills in English (spoken and written).
- Competent with computers, cloud and office software.
What we offer:
- A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference.
- Professional and friendly work environment.
- Awesome and talented colleagues.
- Support from all your teammates.
- Access to training and learning programs.
- An attractive salary package with private medical services.