Day to day tasks
- Create a fast-paced blocking animation to sketch up the idea
- Animate characters and props that might need a touch of life
- Ask for and follow references as frequently as possible
- Get into the character and feel the flow of the motion
- Be a good story teller to support your decisions
- Adapt to the particularities of the style of animation
- Implement feedback when needed
- Use and adapt to most kind of rigs
- 3+ years of experience in game development and animation
- Experience animating characters and objects
- Software experience such as 3ds Max or Maya.
- Experience with various types of rigs
- Experience in Unity
- Motion Builder/Spine would be a PLUS
- Rigging and modelling abilities are a PLUS
- Able to collaborate closely with other Artists (3D and 2 D Artists, Art Directors, etc.)
- Ability to understand the needs of a project and stay within the style of the project.
Required Application Materials
- Reel or Portfolio demonstrating technical skills
- A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference.
- Professional and friendly work environment.
- Easy-to-access headquarter located at Ciudad Creativa Digital.
- Awesome and talented colleagues.
- Support from all your teammates.
- Access to training and learning programs.
Want to apply to this awesome job?
Send us your application here: firstname.lastname@example.org