We need you to:
PLAN THE PROJECT
- Lead the planning and implementation of project.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Develop full scale project plans.
STAFF THE PROJECT
- Recruit, interview and select staff with appropriate skills for the project activities.
- Manage project staff according to company policies and practices.
- Ensure that all project personnel receive proper orientation and professional development.
- Assemble and coordinate project staff.
IMPLEMENT THE PROJECT
- Execute the project according to the agreed plan.
- Monitor the progress of the project and adjust as necessary.
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders and team members on project progress.
- Recurrently review the quality of the work completed with the team to ensure that it meets the project standards.
CONTROL THE PROJECT
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- Present reports defining project progress, risk registry and mitigation plan.
- Manage all project funds according to established accounting policies and procedures.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Provide direction and support to project team.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
EVALUATE THE PROJECT
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
- Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase.
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS:
- +2 years planning and/or management experience
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Direct work experience in project management capacity
- Proven experience in people management
- Proven experience in risk management
- Proficient in project management software
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An attractive salary
- A permanent contract
- Meal tickets
- Medical services package
- Professional and friendly working environment