Here at Amber, we are self-empowered, entrepreneurial business partners. We love working collectively and helping each other achieve greatness within our games. We constantly learn and improve ourselves because we aim high: we want to be the best. If you share our vision, join us!
About the Role
The Project Management Guild Lead is responsible for driving, growing and nurturing the PM group within Amber, by promoting and sharing best practices, mentoring the PM organization, exploring and evolving methodologies to fit our projects and clients, overseeing the cultural alignment of the PM team and ensuring the high-quality standard of PM services.
- Oversee the PM organization spanning across the company
- Grow the PM organization by interviewing, hiring and onboarding new project managers
- Set up standards and best practices across different type of projects
- Improve and adapt project management methodologies depending on project needs
- Offer coaching and career path guidance to all project managers
- Give overall professional feedback and provide performance reviews
- Support other disciplines (including leadership roles) to better align with the best project management methodologies
- Experience in software or videogames development projects.
- Proven leadership experience
- Deep knowledge of PMP, Agile, Scrum, Prince2
- Excellent English
- Servant leader
- Altruist personality, constantly seeking to help others
- Self-motivated and passionate about his work
- Passionate about project management
- Proactive, with very high initiative
- Always looking for self-improvement
- Strong analytical thinker
- Able to remain calm and composed under stress
What we offer:
- A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference
- Professional and friendly work environment
- Easy-to-access headquarter located at Ciudad Creativa Digital
- Awesome and talented colleagues
- Support from all your teammates
- Access to training and learning programs
WANT TO APPLY TO THIS AWESOME JOB?
Send us your application here: email@example.com