Be part of a team of business analysts that use product data and statistical methods to provide insight into business performance and suggest areas and methods of improving operations and revenue. You will own the strategy, roadmap, and execution of our product team and objectives.
- Work with Head of Product management and stakeholders to define and maintain our long-term product strategy and objectives.
- Work closely with the game development teams, in different phases of the lifecycle, to define the monetization strategy and features.
- Work with the data analysts to evaluate current strategies and propose new ways to optimize/maximize game revenue.
- Identify, evaluate, and track other key companies and products in our industry. Collect and analyze data to provide benchmarks for comparison purposes.
- Drive business forecasting considering product performance.
- Develop strategic plan around User Engagement, Acquisition & Monetization.
- Be accountable for state of economy of the games in your portfolio
- Provides reports and creates comprehensive dashboards for internal/external stakeholders.
Competencies & skills
- Bachelor’s degree – preferred in Marketing, Economics or a related field (Master’s degree is a plus).
- 5+ years of experience in the video games industry; at least 2 years’ experience managing free-to-play online and/or mobile games, with a focus on analytics and monetization.
- Solid knowledge of the games free-to-play market.
- Strong knowledge of statistics and data modeling skills (Excel).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to present complicated analytical material in a concise and compelling manner.
- Ability to translate key learning and insights into actionable business strategies.
- Ability to manage expectations appropriately while coordinating, planning, and meeting deadlines for deliverables in a fast-paced environment where projects span across teams.
Why join Amber? Because:
- You’ll work with talented people who are industry pioneers
- You’ll embrace the culture of the largest Romanian independent gaming studio
- You’ll have an attractive compensation & benefits package
- Easy-to-access headquarters located in Charles de Gaulle Plaza
WANT TO APPLY TO THIS AWESOME JOB?
Send us your application here: firstname.lastname@example.org