Amber Guadalajara is looking for a People Ops Manager to join our awesome team.
This role is a combination of strategic and hands-on activities that require someone who can build trust and confidence in our organization to embed a strategic approach to human resources development and management.
The main focus of this role is on managing and implementing people’s organizational processes and practices covering employee relations, hiring & staffing, workforce planning & compensation, performance management, talent management and labor working legislation.
Main responsibilities include:
- Partnership with the local Mexico leadership team to identify and implement proper solutions for their people needs related with, but not only: hiring & staffing, succession planning, performance management, growing people capabilities, retention, compensation, staffing & legal issues, termination.
- To support local managers in fostering a supportive culture through initiatives set through Engaging People.
- Participate together with local leadership team in creating local people strategies and plans to ensure an effective workforce planning process which supports Amber Mexico local objectives & results
- Coordinate and develop the local People Ops team; Develops a team environment in which members participate, cooperate with and support each other.
- Master the onboarding process, ensuring the process is up to date and of high quality, providing clarity and connection for all employees and their role in relation to the overall vision
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures
- Build strong relationships with external suppliers, fostering trust and promoting collaboration
- Work together with the Global Talent Acquisition Manager to implement Talent Acquisition strategy at local level, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial roles & others upon needs.
- Analyze trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains talent.
- Ensure internal development opportunities for employees together with local leadership team; work together with L&D global team to implement L&D strategy at local level and ensure a good quality of delivery.
- Develop, recommend and initiate/implement timely and qualitative human resources solutions (according to company principles and policies and local legislation ) regarding local Employee Relation, Staffing & Termination processes; Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommends best practices;
- Design & periodically reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance with local legislation.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Contribute to operational excellence of the People Ops department by continuously improving people process efficiency & communication between stakeholders
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5-8 Years experience as HR Generalist, Payroll Manager or Comp & Ben Manager
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.(Spanish, English)
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt in a grown company.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- Ability to be an HR practitioner who knows technology
- Translate business needs into Human Resources initiatives
- Ability to work in matricial structure inside an organization with a global focus
- Influencing & interpersonal communication skills
- Business: Customer Focus, Integrity & Trust, Drive for Results, Change agent
- Process: Priority Setting, Dealing with Ambiguity, Kaizen
- People: Managing small teams; Interpersonal Savvy, Personal learning, Listening
- Other: Compensation & Benefits; Employee Relation & Labor Local legislation; Performance Management System & Process, Policies & Procedures
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference.
- Professional and friendly work environment.
- An attractive salary package with private medical services.
- Easy-to-access headquarter located at Ciudad Creativa Digital.
- Awesome and talented colleagues.
- Support from all your teammates.
- Access to training and learning programs.
WANT TO APPLY TO THIS AWESOME JOB?
Send us your application here: email@example.com