The QA Manager for Amber Development Shared Services team will be responsible for maintaining the proper course of actions and services around Functionality testing planning, execution, and reporting on all projects under supervision.
The QA Manager is tasked with coordinating a group of QA Project Managers and Sr. QA Project Managers handling key testing activities to support business strategies as well as overall team functional and operational management. Is actively involved in high level process improvement initiatives and drives necessary changes in the team to constantly improve on efficiency and level of quality while keeping a strong partnership and open communication lines with all partners.
- Resource management for DSS PC/Console QA Teams; Build effective teams, inspires, motivates, and energizes.
- Creating risk assessments and mitigations plans. Responsible for implementing approved plans and regular Test Plans reviews;
- Oversee the proper creation of QA Plans on assigned projects;
- Enhancing and maintaining the communication channels with partners and immediate teams;
- Coaching, training, and mentoring of direct reports and other People Managers in the team.
- Evaluation of team performance based on set goals, individual career development plans, department and company vision and direction.
- Financial risk mitigation, budget definition and planning;
- Participate in long-term strategic planning and high-level QA initiatives;
QUALIFICATION & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum 4 years of management experience in a software development environment.
- Experience defining and implementing far-reaching project management processes and methodologies;
- Leadership and adaptability when facing new and unique challenges.
- High energy and a passion for software project management especially video games.
- Responsive, results-oriented nature with high energy level.
- Very strong written, spoken and presentation communication skills in English.
- Very strong influencing and partnering skills.
- Proactive in approach and prioritization of tasks and problems to solve.
- Excellent negotiation, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Experience and ease in interfacing with Senior Management.
- Track record of managing work to achieve milestones on time and within budget in a high-pressure environment.
- Flexible, team-oriented, have good interpersonal and follow up skills and ability to multi-task.
- Technical proficiencies in Microsoft Office products and specific Videogames industry tools and applications.
Nice to have
- Games industry experience of at least 3 years.
- Test Automation experience (tools, execution, reporting).
- Proven expertise managing large QA teams across multiple consoles and game types.
- Experience with game mobile/console certifications, as required by various 1st parties (examples: Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo, Google, Apple, etc).
- Experience in Operations, Process Re-engineering, and Optimization.
- Project management certifications.
- Financial Services experience.
- MBA or advanced business degree from a reputable university.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference.
- Professional and friendly work environment.
- Awesome and talented colleagues.
- Support from all your teammates.
- Access to training and learning programs.
- An attractive salary package with private medical services.
- Bookster ( we love books )
WANT TO APPLY TO THIS AWESOME JOB?
Send us your application here: email@example.com