As a Mobile Game Programmer, you will be working in cross-functional teams that are involved in different stages of a game development life cycle: prototyping, full production, co-development, live ops, platform conversion etc., targeting various mobile devices through corss-platform game engines.
- Actively participate in sprint planning meetings
- Ensure that all relevant parties are aligned on task specifications
- Find the best technical solution for each game development challenge
- Write code that is readable, debuggable and easy to maintain
- Constantly communicate with your teammates to flag and alleviate risks
- Perform code review
- Actively seek to help your teammates
- Help the team improve the game quality by eliminating waste from the development process
- Always try to improve the way you do things
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 3+ years of mobile game development
- Proficient in Custom C#/C++ game engines/Unity/Unreal Engine
- Solid knowledge of design patterns and coding architectural principle
- Experience in optimizing FPS and memory consumption
- Experience in debugging and profiling large code bases
NICE TO HAVE:
- Good understanding of client-server communication
- Experience using Unit Test frameworks and Integration Test frameworks
- Experience working with rendering APIs (DirectX, Open GL, Open GLES, Metal, Vulkan)
- Good command of mobile development IDEs: XCode, Android Studio
- Team player
- Eager to improve yourself
- Passionate about game quality
- Open and honest
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Work-From-Home position for an undetermined period due to the current Covid-19 pandemic
- A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference.
- Professional and friendly work environment.
- Generous flex days and flex hours.
- Vacation time.
- Highly competitive group insurance.
- Tele-Health services.
- Access to training and learning programs.