Primary Duties and Responsabilities:
- You participate in the brand visual identity definition / style guide creation and its application across all our assets.
- You ensure all assets created reach required quality level and are in coherence with the artistic direction and visual identity of each game.
- You produce all required assets for the marketing campaigns, communication plan and AppStore metadata (icons, screenshots, key-art, logo, PR, community, videos, style guides etc).
- You successfully propose solutions to given problems and advise/guide Art team members through excellent communication skills and assertiveness.
- You anticipate the marketing team needs in the project and proactively streamline productivity.
- You work with the Production Artists of the Studio in order to make sure Marketing assets are consistent with the games.
- You have at least 5 years of experience using Photoshop (or any equivalent 2D software) and at least 3 years using After Effects (or any equivalent motion graphics software).
- You have 3 years of video editing experience.
- You have knowledge and experience using any 3D software.
- You are at ease working autonomously and making solid decisions with regards to marketing asset creation and document processes.
- You have a great understanding and use of composition and color theory, and have knowledge of graphic/visual/stylistic trends in art, film and games.
- You are versatile and prepared to tackle many different kinds of tasks, ranging from creative challenges to mass production.
- You have excellent communication and organization skills, team spirit and pro-activity.
- You have positive attitude with the ability to give and receive constructive feedback.
- A diverse portfolio of worldwide games to work on
- An ideation team where you can bring your creative ideas which will be equally valued as your artistic expertise
- Professional and friendly work environment where you can make a difference
- An attractive salary package with private medical services
- Access to training and learning programs
- Easy-to-access headquarter located in Charles de Gaulle Plaza
Want to apply to this awesome job?
Send us your application here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amber is a game development agency built by a collective of artisans residing in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Bucharest, Botosani and Guadalajara, which delivers a reference solution for creative work in interactive entertainment. The agency offers a full range of turn-key product development solutions, including concept-to-delivery game production, live operations, co-development and studio services. Amber is structured as a network of studios with different specializations, which retains over 500 staff around the world. Established in 2013, the agency earned the trust of some of most important players in the games space, such Disney, NBC Universal, Paradox, Rovio, That Game Company, and Raw Fury, among many others.