You will be performing linguistic proofreading and testing on various game titles on mobile (iOS and Android), PC and eventually console. Testing video game titles and verifying all text, images and voice-over components in Arabic.
- Finding translation, contextual, cultural and other linguistic errors in video game titles
- Reporting errors in a bug tracking database and/or translation document in a clear manner
- Providing suggestions for errors reported to improve the linguistic and translated content
- Following and respecting terminology guidelines
- Working in a multilingual team of Localization QA Testers
- Cross-checking issues between different languages with and as a team
- Reporting to and following instructions from the Test Lead
- Addressing and escalating problems to the Test Lead
- Helping train and integrate new Localization QA Testers joining the team
- Assist the Test Lead with other tasks when needed
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS:
- A minimum of 1 year of experience as a Localization QA tester within the video game industry
- Experience using mobile, PC and console devices and knowledge about their terminology
- Native-level language skills in Arabic
- Excellent level of English
- Passion for video games
- Excellent attention to details
- Excellent organization skills to do the work efficiently and respect deadlines
- Strong sense of responsibility and being proactive
- Understanding of business needs and pressures in relation to localization testing operations
- French communication skills are an asset
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Work-From-Home position for an undetermined period due to the current Covid-19 pandemic
- A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference.
- Professional and friendly work environment.
- An attractive salary package
- Awesome and talented colleagues. Support from all your teammates.