You are passionate about games and the craft of level design. You take initiative and find creative solutions to complex problems. You are experienced working within a multidisciplinary team and understand the importance of collaboration in order to achieve top-notch quality on your work. You have high standards in everything you do and are devoted to creating great gameplay experience and memorable game worlds. You put the player first.
- Create immersive gameplay scenarios that support and enhance the core mechanics and the creative vision of the game.
- Ideate, own and adapt your levels from concept to final polish
- Ensure a memorable experience throughout your levels where form follows function through close collaboration with your peers.
- Collaborate with Game Designers to define and tweak game mechanics.
- As the project progresses, integrate the content produced by other disciplines for your designs into the game engine (new gameplay elements, AI, sound, etc)
- Conduct gameplay evaluations with the team providing feedback and suggestions to help fine tune and improve the game and its levels.
- Locate and fix bugs in both your own and your colleague’s work
- Support the Design team in any ad hoc tasks and duties
Qualification and requirements:
- Ability to quickly learn content pipeline and toolset and drive to become a subject matter expert.
- 2D game & level design sensibilities.
- Ability to adapt to changing workflows and tools.
- Positive CAN-DO attitude, strong work ethic, and the ability to thrive in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to anticipate, prioritize, and organize work to meet objectives.
- Passion, enthusiasm and openness to learn.
- Experience with various engines (Unity, UnReal, QERadiant, Source Engine) is a plus.
- And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
what we Offer:
- A diverse portfolio of worldwide games to work on
- An ideation team where you can bring your creative ideas which will be equally valued as your artistic expertise
- Professional and friendly work environment where you can make a difference
- An attractive salary package with private medical services
- Access to training and learning programs