- Support the implementation of L&D International Strategy in Mexico office
- Support the implementation of Amber Academy learning programs, the creation and implementation of Career Path framework
- Collaborate wilt local managers to identify development needs and support upskilling for people to meet business goals.
- Design and deliver blended learning solutions on soft skills for all employees with a focus on key roles.
- Handle the learning process from A to Z, carrying out capability assessments, customization, planning, delivery, evaluation, tracking and measuring.
- Perform administrative tasks for the programs within ownership (scheduling classes, setting up systems, coordinating enrollment etc.)
- Support the soft skills development of technical trainers, mentors and to grow and develop their skills and to organize impactful learning events
- Set the framework for L&D systems in Mexico, the base for tracking, measuring & reporting.
- Design and create learning materials that are fit to the learning needs
- Monitor learning effectiveness for the programs within ownership
- Experience in designing and delivering Learning Programs and end to end Training processes of minimum 4 years on soft skills
- Know how on lean and agile methodologies
- English skills at a proficient level, you will communicate constantly with the international team and deliver sessions in English
- Previous experience with diagnosis and design of learning experiences, good facilitation and training skills
- Passionate about people but also able to maintain a good balance between people and results.
- We’d love to have someone with previous experience in the gaming industry, but it’s not a must.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A job where every day is different, and you will develop your skills and potential
- Professional and friendly working environment
- Career growth
Want to apply to this awesome job?
Send us your application here: email@example.com