We are looking for a Support L1/L2 to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our computer systems, by providing a high-quality technical support for our employees through email, phone interactions, desktop sharing and videoconference calls.
• Collaborate with HQ’s IT team to align and implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures related to the tech assistance department
• Collaborate and assist with local departments and areas such as: People Ops, Facilities and Operations
• Maintains computing environment by identifying network requirements, installing upgrades, monitoring network performance when needed
• Protects the Studio’s value by keeping information confidential
• Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
• Assists internal customers with logging-in to their corporate accounts
• In charge of delivering the IT-related onboarding session for new employees, and explaining the correct use of our internal tools and platforms
• Manages accesses to certain platforms
• Creates a workflow to review, take care and/or assign and solve support tickets depending on levels of priorities
• Communicate software-related and technical concepts for non-IT professionals
• In charge of the IT offboarding of former employees
• Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering (or related technical discipline)
- Advanced English level
- 0 – 6 months experience in L1 technical customer support, with a strong customer service orientation
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Hands-on experience with computer networks
- Interest in finding the root of problems and proactivity in finding solutions
- Self-driven attitude towards achievement
What we offer:
• A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference.
• Professional and friendly work environment.
• Easy-to-access office located at Ciudad Creativa Digital.
• Awesome and talented colleagues.
• Support from all your teammates.
• The opportunity to start your department and to grow your career path on the Technical Support area.
• Access to training and learning programs.
WANT TO APPLY TO THIS AWESOME JOB?
Send us your application here: email@example.com