About the Role
Amber is looking for an achievement-oriented Junior Recruiter who has a can-do attitude, a sense of urgency and swiftly delivers high quality candidates.
- Sourcing and recruiting appropriate candidates for Quality Assurance and Customer Support roles.
- Using passive and direct sourcing techniques such as database mining, internet searching, cold calling, etc.
- Creating and building a pool of qualified candidates
- Marketing each job by writing and posting professional, well-branded job postings, both internally and externally
- Supporting the Talent Acquisition Manager towards creating and meeting recruiting targets
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1 year of full life cycle recruiting experience preferable in an IT company
- Excellent networking and communication skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook
- A genuine team player who can reach objectives individually, as well as through close collaboration and coordination with other team members
- A constant desire for matching the right role with the right talent
- Passionate for innovative HR recruitment solutions and process improvements
- Efficient and very well organized
- Open and honest approach to challenges with a high level of integrity;
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference.
- Professional and friendly work environment.
- Awesome and talented colleagues.
- Support from all your teammates.
- Access to training and learning programs.
- An attractive salary package with private medical services.
- Bookster (we love books)
WANT TO APPLY TO THIS AWESOME JOB?
Send us your application here: email@example.com