We are looking for a passionate, experienced Head of Design to join our multinational game development agency.
- Define the design methods appropriate to the project and communicate those with the game design team;
- Be a role model for all team members by underscoring and emphasizing project and company goals, providing feedback on performance, and mentoring the designers
- Creates a positive, forward-focused environment that identifies and prioritizes issues for solution
- Coordinate and track process / project resources, staff, assets and schedules to ensure timely outcomes.
- Establish creative strategy, budgets
- Oversee game design processes across the group, internationally
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS:
- +5 years professional experience in managing teams of designers
- Strong knowledge of Game Design basic rules (gameplay, learning curve, directing, difficulty balancing, pacing, reward, accessibility).
- Able to convey ideas concisely and as part of a detailed analysis, and to clearly formalize complex concepts and ideas.
- Able to illustrate and/or prototype your ideas visually using standard industry production tools (Photoshop, Flash, Powerpoint, 3D Studio Max, Unity, Blitz, etc.).
- Knowledge of classic console and freemium mobile game market, their flagship titles and their audience.
- Knowledge of main KPIs of the video game industry.
- Good experience of freemium video games for mobile.
- Excellent level of English and French
- Excellent presentation skills.
- And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Work-From-Home position for an undetermined period due to the current Covid-19 pandemic
- A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference.
- Professional and friendly work environment.
- Generous flex days and flex hours.
- Vacation time.
- Highly competitive group insurance.
- Tele-Health services.
- Access to training and learning programs.