About the Role:
You will combine art, design and creative skills to develop ideas and produce original visual images for a wide range of products.
- Create story boards, concept images and preliminary visual treatments for a broad range of games
- Combine hand-drawing and painting to create complete illustrations, sketches, art proposals
- Refine designs with illustration software (photoshop)
- Brainstorm with the design team to come up with new ideas, patterns and styles
- Art Education degree
- Experience as an Illustrator, Graphic Designer or similar role.
- Demonstrable portfolio of completed illustrations.
- Have a strong sense of color and composition.
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, PPTX, a 3d package is a plus.
- Drawing skills with an attention to details, lighting, shading, composition, storyboards.
- Passion for games
What we Offer:
- A diverse portfolio of projects in which you will be involved based on your skill set and desire for professional development
- An ideation team where you can bring your creative ideas which will be equally valued as your artistic expertise
- Great work environment, awesome people to work with
- An attractive salary package with private medical services and meal tickets
- Easy-to-access headquarter located in Charles de Gaulle Plaza
Want to apply?
Send us your application here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Amber is a game development agency built by a collective of artisans residing in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Bucharest, Botosani and Guadalajara, which delivers a reference solution for creative work in interactive entertainment. The agency offers a full range of turn-key product development solutions, including concept-to-delivery game production, live operations, co-development and studio services. Amber is structured as a network of studios with different specializations, which retains over 600 staff around the world. Established in 2013, the agency earned the trust of some of the most important players in the games space, such Disney, Amazon, NBC Universal, Paradox, Rovio, That Game Company, and Raw Fury, among many others.
More details at www.amberstudio.com.