Amber is looking for a motivated goal-oriented Head of Product Business Development to build and execute growth strategies for the achievement of revenue goals in our development and development services group. Candidates should plan on achieving positive results in his or her responsibility assigned accounts and area. This person should work well with others as the industry is global in nature so excellent communication with the rest of the organization and with clients will be critical to overall success. Applicants should be strategic and entrepreneurial in understand and growth of existing and new market opportunities.
A successful candidate will establish, maintain, and develop a professional relationship with key clients and decision makers while regularly searching for new contacts and consequent sales opportunities within assigned responsibility. This is a critical customer facing role that must gain a deep understanding of Amber’s products and services, market trends and client’s businesses which should allow them to develop an executable Account Plan for each client in their portfolio, potential new and existing. The objective is to grow Amber’s business while fostering and evangelizing the great partner reputation Amber has build over the years.
Main responsibilities include:
• Build pipeline of customers and opportunities then manage those opportunities within sales tools while communicating needs to Senior Management.
• Support in the development of a strong sales presence in North America, generate increasing awareness and revenue from assigned and new clients.
• Achieve Annual and Quarterly sales goals. Evaluate opportunities in cooperation with Production Department, assist in formulating proposals, negotiating, and closing contracts.
• Develop innovative strategies for retaining clients through sound customer service; this includes documenting client feedback and communicate up to senior management then incorporate into the growth plan
• Be aware of and communicate market trends and changing trends to management.
• Responsible for the appropriate use of communication and sales systems and process. Make sure information and data in these company supported systems are always up to date and current.
• Advocate the clients’ interests while maintaining the company’s best interests.
• Generate and to pitch internally new ideas for improved client experience and new ways to improve the company’s reputation as an industry leader.
• Regular forecasting based on company accepted methodology.
• Support Marketing team to help build longer term strategies and brand identity that clients are looking for to fill their need.
• Represent Amber: build market awareness by representing Amber at key industry events and visiting client regularly.
• Have a clear understanding of Amber people and processes to successfully manage both internal and external expectations
• Set realistic goals and deadlines and professionally manage internal relations with colleagues to create a positive experience for our clients.
Account planning and selling:
- Work with clients, understand market pressures and movement then work with Business Heads to develop and build a strong and fluid pipeline.
- Ensure after-sales coordination: hold regular calls or meetings with clients to monitor satisfaction and anticipate on their needs and proactively get in front of potential issues.
- Create, maintain, and deliver strategic account plan that reflects the company’s sales forecasts.
- Establish and develop an effective communication channel that would allow for discovery of new clients’, new projects for driving additional sales opportunities.
- Regularly pitch to client’s Amber’s products and services as well as inform them about the company’s achievements that may bring additional sales.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in Business, MBA preferred nice to have.
- 5+ years’ experience in Media or Digital Entertainment sector, including at least 2 years in sales and or business development.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including ability to present on technical topics in front of a diverse audience.
- Self-motivated and responsible individual, as demonstrated by past achievements in previous jobs.
- Able to handle international sales targets and build plans to achieve desired goals.
- The ability to travel to meet clients, attend conferences and research new markets as needed.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Production Experience is not necessary but is an added benefit.
- Passionate about Media and Entertainment sector, with knowledge of videogames and motivated to make a difference in a dynamic and fast-growing company.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference.
- Professional and friendly work environment.
- Awesome and talented colleagues.
- Support from all your teammates.
- Access to training and learning programs.
WANT TO APPLY TO THIS AWESOME JOB?
Send us your application here: firstname.lastname@example.org