Primary Duties and Responsabilities:
- Own and drive the marketing campaigns for Amber’s Original IP products on Mobile and/or PC / Console.
- Own and drive Amber’s corporate marketing efforts, aligning with and updating Amber’s key stakeholders as necessary.
- Oversee all Amber marketing operations, including game launch campaigns, events, marketing materials, etc.
- Build and coordinate Amber’s marketing team.
- Bring a creative vision, challenge when needed, share & learn.
- Drive the media strategy and execute PR / marketing campaigns.
- Develop Amber’s social channels growth in term both of follower & engagement.
- Manage Amber’s partner agencies.
- ROI oriented, manage the marketing budget and track/analyze each campaign.
- Coordinate influencer marketing efforts for product releases and corporate campaigns.
- Plan the marketing materials for the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Coordinate the development of sales materials that facilitate the business development process
- Liaise and network with all operational departments, updating them on a regular basis on developments within Marketing and working with them on cross-functional projects
- Creates and monitors strategic marketing plans, both short and long range, to achieve Company objectives regarding revenue, profitability, and market share.
- Demonstrate significant knowledge of budgeting and analysis to guide and develop annual budgets for the marketing department and all marketing functions.
- Coordinate Amber’s presence at industry events, including sponsorship, booth activity, speaking engagements, etc.
- 10 years of experience in in operational marketing, must know how to manage and execute campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills, strong project management skills and well-honed communication skills.
- Experience working in a gaming company (preferred but not essential).
- Experience with implementation of user acquisition campaigns (preferred but not essential).
- Passion for the video games medium is an essential requirement.
- Experience building brands that reach consumer across multiple categories.
- A diverse portfolio of worldwide games to work on
- An ideation team where you can bring your creative ideas which will be equally valued as your artistic expertise
- Professional and friendly work environment where you can make a difference
- An attractive salary package with private medical services
- Access to training and learning programs
- Easy-to-access headquarter located in Charles de Gaulle Plaza
Want to apply?
Send us your application here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Amber is a game development agency built by a collective of artisans residing in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Bucharest, Botosani and Guadalajara, which delivers a reference solution for creative work in interactive entertainment. The agency offers a full range of turn-key product development solutions, including concept-to-delivery game production, live operations, co-development and studio services. Amber is structured as a network of studios with different specializations, which retains over 500 staff around the world. Established in 2013, the agency earned the trust of some of most important players in the games space, such Disney, NBC Universal, Paradox, Rovio, That Game Company, and Raw Fury, among many others.
More details at www.amberstudio.com.