- Be the Beacon: Organizing the sales effort for Amber: conference participation, industry networking, media presence, etc. – with the objective of securing a steady flow of contract opportunities.
- Be the Demiurge: Coordinating the pitching process, by liaising closely with our international teams to assemble world-class proposals for the full range of Amber services. Represent Amber in pitch meetings, drive and close new contracts.
- Be the Guardian: Monitor execution on all dimensions (quality, time, cost), providing the first point of contact for current partners; regularly survey partner perception and chase mitigations to all issues that may appear, ensure Amber delivers a delightful service, aiming for excellent relationships and repeat business.
- Proven sales performance track record in a business-to-business environment
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in the games industry
- Strong research skills to find and organize relevant data
- Highly organized and disciplined to consistently work to your plan of action
- Superb communication and collaboration skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- In-depth knowledge of the games business, with an extensive network of partner contacts
- Comprehensive understanding of syndicated research, industry and market trends
- Creative delivery experience, excellent command of design principles, partner presentations and public speaking
What we offer:
- A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference
- Professional and friendly work environment
- An attractive salary package
- Awesome and talented colleagues
- Support from all your teammates
- Access to training and learning programs
Want to apply to this awesome job?
Send us your application here: email@example.com.